18 June 2009

The Making of Stevie Crooks' New Music Video.

So yesterday, I worked on a still-photo session for a music video my fellow artist, Steve Montgomery, also known as Stevie Crooks or Jay Fire (CHECK HIM OUT AT www.myspace.com/pvjf). VIBIN' DAILY! It was an experience for me since it was my first time shooting a music video. It was dope! Anyhow here are photos that I can share with you folks! haha
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PROPS ANYONE?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
STEVE DOIN HIS THING

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
DIRECTED BY MR. UNCANNY FROM UNCANNY PRODUCTIONS! CHECK HIM OUT AT (myspace.com/uncannye3) HE'S KIND OF A BIG DEAL.

Photobucket
AND BIG BOSS, STEVE'S STAGE MANAGER, AMARLEONO BURNETT!

Photobucket
Photobucket
FINAL SHOTS OF THE DAY!

Photobucket
And of course, the BEAST that IAM, I gotta eat LMAO! When Steve whipped these Bears out I stuck my hand out faster than you can blink hahahahaha these gummies kept me energized the whole shooot!!! BY THE WAY, when the video is done and released I will make sure to post it here for you guys to watch! Thats a wrap, again thanks for reading and make sure to follow my blog before ya'll bounce FOLKS!!!! I'm OUT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CSTC *STEVIE CROOKS*
CALI FAM HOLDIN IT DOWN.........

Anonymous said...

Mateo, Good looking on the shoot!!
Keep that pimp game tight dog... HAHA!!