04 June 2009

Soreness..Good Morning

Woke up today, with a sore body. Had breakfast and discussed my thoughts about moving to Burbank with the family and everyone seems to support me about it, So i'm very happy about that. I will be throwing a going away party in the future if I really do decide to move out there in the valley. I will keep you guys posted! However, yesterday I went to go hoop at orange terrace park in Riverside and look who I caught over there! haha


afterwards me and kevin decided to go to Ono Hawaiian and it went like this



LMAO, super dangerous, DO NOT TRY AT ALL! Almost dropped my camcorder -______- and thennn when we got there this what happened. lmao



ahhhhh, mannn it was a fun day, but then towards the afternoon Kev went home and I chilled with my cousins for the remainder of the evening til 9 and this is what we did!



lmaoo anddddd an emotional spill on Glizelle! LMAOO


hahahaha thats about it folks, im tired as hell, just got home from Hollywood, but thats another story to post! Im out.

No comments: