27 September 2008

First Day of School!


I've long awaited for the first day of school as a Sophomore, and I couldn't believe how fast it has succumb. Anyway first class was is 8:10AM so I had to get my ass up around 6AM, then had breakfast then headed out. Some photos for viewing purposes.

The outfit for the day. Active Paisley Tee x Swagger Selvedge Denim x Alife Supercamo Low Goodness.

Street pictures at 7AM, talk about Serenity Shrouding the Sincere Scenery = ]

Walking through UV, again the scene feels so cold, LMAO! It's cause it's way too early! Taken at 7:20AM

If you guys are wondering, I park at the UV Theatre parking structure. They charge $5 max for the whole day, but I pay nada! The walk is about 15 minutes to the campus, though they have UCR Trolleys that maraud the streets, I always walk. My mother said its "good exercise" LMAO anyway backk backk ti more pictures!

UC Riverside, I love it.

Most will probably ask why I took a picture of this street sign, I find it interesting on how the diagram is drawn, the "person" is a "scholar" with the cap and gown + diploma, if I was to rename the sign, I'd call it "Scholar Xing" idk just a random thought.

Umm, yeah! even the sign knows how to share! Just a symbol for those GREEDY SNAKES out there!

The campus at 7:40AM, not much life going on this early. The trees keep it cool though, If you know what I mean.

Finally My first class was Arabic Literature and Cultures from 8:10-9:30AM the class was boring I decided not to take pictures in the classroom. My professor was dope as hell he told us to call him "Jeff" anyway skippin to my second lecture class.

I was happy to see that two of my high school friends, CJ x Marina are in my US History class hahaha, BTW 98% of the class are women. After class I was done for the day, here are additional pictures though! Enjoy.

My shadow, not FRESH

More of UV. Peace Bitches!

No comments: