29 September 2008

First Day, It's Monday!


So another day at the University of Chinese Residents, lmao juss playing I love Chinese people!

Today is the last time parking illegally for free at the Universty parking lot haha, since the PO-PO's are jerks and giving parking tickets and towing rides, like WTFUNKKKK? As dope as the education I get at the University they rape, us, students for everything; let's see you got books, parking, food, tution, gas? OMG just bend over already shiii LMAO!

15-MINUTE WALK? IT'S A NO-NO!

After two lecture classes, I met up with a couple of friends from last year, Michael and Adriana, it was dope then around 11 I was hella hungry but decided to head out to my second home first...

You know, to get my sexy on hahaha hooped on some cats for about an hour then did my usual Crossfit routine. Ya'll gotta get on that if you guys are out of shape and tryina get into SHAPE! haha it's the best I suggest you google it. Good stuff there. Well after working out I went to have lunch at the best fast food (IMO) in Moreno Valley//Riverside.

The people here are the best, LMAO! they hook it up like no other. The reason: I'm there every single day after the gym muahaha. If you haven't been to this retaurant umm you're missin the fck out! I had the usual...

BBQ Chicken Salad, it's my all-time favorite, then the seafood plate second, then the curry chicken third, then 5 minutes later...

CLEEEEANED THE HELL OUT SON! and yes i'm a CANON dude, get like me! Anyway it has been a long day and I got a lot of reading to do for my english class so hope you enjoyed this picture packed blog much love dueces!

No comments: