27 October 2008

A Day In L.A.



It's been quite a while since I have posted anything up on this, so first and foremost I apologize for my avid readers. There has been so much things that has happened in the past 3 weeks that I haven't updated, thus the reason why I have not updated LMAO! Anyway here are some pictures from the LA trip Me, Kevin and Kris took a while back Enjoy them. On the way there
Was not really sure if Kris was gonna work so I called him and made sure, however we ended up in his 4Runner, cuz he ended up not working that day haha.

According to Kev, the 60 was gonna be congested so we took the 10 and saw this focus all out of focus, check out the emblems and his exhaust

and then this Pantera, oh so cleann, DAMN!

then the horse in that Porsche Cayman, always loved porsches I asked the guy if I could take the picture and he approved lmao!

After 40 minutes passin many cities we finally hit LA traffic.

and somewhat a Los Angeles Skyline scenery + LA Times.


Kris pointed it out "You got your own street" I turned and took a picture, LMAO! all i can say is that it's the dopest street in L.A. besides

The famous Fairfax Ave. where


Resides along with Huf La, Diamond, FCLA, Hall of Fame and Alife.

I was crossing the street to Rosewood and I saw another Porsche this time a 911 with time attack style wheels, BROKE MY NECK like no other.

Another famous street, known for The Hundreds store, which is small as hell in a narrow ass street, yet people have fun shopping lmao, no lie I do too. Talk about some epic Bobby hundreds ownage!

After a few rounds and a few hundreds spent on some clothing we went towards La Brea to hit my other favorite stores, Undefeated and Union. Also went to Stussy for a present for my little brother.

Went to both stores, nothing really caught my attention, since Undefeated was droppin new releases the week after and Union had some Original Fake that I wanted, but unfortunately Supreme emptied my pockets big time.

On the way back I promised these kids I'd put em up in my blog, I forgot what HS they went to but they were chill, I think they said Lincoln.

And Homer x Marge. Then called it a day. Deuce!


No comments: