06 October 2008

Jet x L.A.X. Finale


So Friday, October 3, 2008 was Paul's last evening here in the United States of America. Took so many pictures but some are to emotional to post up so just enjoy the ones I have posted. Friday evening was really an emotional roller coaster folks. Blueness all over the group and it was not the best Friday i'll tell you that much.

This picture is so melancholic and just emotional you can feel the vibe just through the photo. Justin, LA, Paul and PeeJay.

A few minutes later we had to go upstairs to where the restaurants where since I was hungry as hell after a long day so we chilled there for the rest of the evening.

Couple extra shots i took of the airport. I wanted to capture the lights outside but it was a hard task hahaa so I just got a few inside the airport. Enjoy these!

A view from above, one would witness a busy ass airport. LMAO!!

The departure chart, look for the Philippines.

Then finally a group picture with everyone in it.

Then the last picture I took of Paul

then he was up up and away folks. I dedicate "Travellin Man" by Mos Def, to my little brotha. I miss you manggg.

No comments: