21 August 2009

Supa Dupa...


Troopa, I'm used to the bottom, SCUBA. So I'm on the grind skateboard or scoota, til im the king of my castle KOOPA. So it has been about a month since my last post and a whole lot has happened. That is probably the main reason why I did not have the time to update any of my fellow readers in a long time. Most have urged me to post something well here it is. First of all, birthday was July 4 and now im 20 goodbye teenage description lmao. I would like to thank those who made it to my dinner the night before at Elephant BAR in riverside and of course Jenine Anselmo for the day after at Huntington Beach and Justyn Moreno for providing shelter in Buena Park.

On August 1st, God called Angelica "Jelly" Flores to heaven to be with him.









She was my ex-girlfriend back in high school and a sister afterwards. I love you, I miss you. You are beautiful and you are a star, i'll make sure to look up into the skies to say goodnight until we meet again. May 7, 1990 - Aug 1, 2009.

I'm really tired I will continue with new posts in the future. So stay tuned and for those who really follow and read my blog thank you! Goodnight!

No comments: