03 December 2009

Holiday Dangers


What lies before your eyes on your computer screen is the second batch of the 25th Anniversary of the Jordan Brand, Silver Series. II, VII, XII, XVII and XXII's. One word: FRESH except for the XXII's

Ray-Ban Wayfarer in Blk/Blu, what more can I say? If you're an eyewear freak, then you know wussup, these are CLASSIC! My christmas list is looking a bit pricey this year, however, I think of friends and family first, so before I can get my hands on these FRIENDS & FAMILY FIRST!



Clarks Originals 60th Anniversary Desert Boots, what you know son? HELLA CLEAN These are only going to be up for Auctions, so good luck getting a pair. they are auctioned from Nov 30th through Dec 9th via www.clarks.nl and www.clarks.be Euros only SON!



Asics Gel Lyte Speed Holiday 2009 Surface Pack. Both sneakers inspired by the outdoors. Once again, explanation is not needed on these Japanese HEAT, just cop a pair and break necks, that's if you know how and where to cop a pair sucka, EURO only, but if you want em, you'll get em! LMAO. End of story.

It's the 3rd of December and tomorrow is Jay-Z's birthday, and it's Christmas season, I'm lovin' the feeling and the vibe! Ya hearr me! Outro. 1, 2, 3...GO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah..it breaks my heart alright, GER?
Why?
I can only think he got raped by a couple of priests and I am quite sure those priests were questionable .
RICK is another thing.
He was a power tripper and always was.
And he was often brutal because he was frustrated,unlike GER.
GER, he was talented.
GER, had balls.
GER went wrong somewhere and RICK sure never helped.
What do you think happened?
Just look at all the GLYCO and GLYBONO.