04 December 2009

Happy Birthday S. Carter


One of my favorite rappers of all time turns 40 today. Thank you for all the inspirational and motivational lyrics. From the record breaking albums to singles, you have held it down and kept it a hundred. Happy Birthday Jay! Sorry I couldn't make it to your Black Tie event smh.

Just got home from my day job, now I'm gettin' ready to spend time with the lady of my life, before I head out to my event tonight. More dangers check it

Snkrs by Generic Surplus 2009, simple and dope! How much more cleaner can the lines on these shoes be? HELLA FRESH, available in three colors at BOWS AND ARROWS.

Volta #777, Sweeeeeeeet Italian Leather/Suede Upper, with calf leather laces. Retail is 155 Euros ($230). Each retailer only receieved 24 pairs. 7 retailers in Italy, 7 in Europe and 7 Globally. Retailers includes: Reed Space (NYC), Dover Street Market (London), Lane Crawford (Hong Kong) and Wood Wood (Berlin). Good luck heads.

Fresh, I would include the Visvim's but I think this is too much for ya'll to handle so fck it, I'll leave it as is Go Getcha Some, Go Go Getcha' Some, LMAO! Deuces.

No comments: