01 January 2010

Twenty-Ten or Two Thousand Ten

Which one is it gonna be? LMAO! Hello to the New Year of 2010. As of today I have a girlfriend and I feel amazing, Precious and I are official. Spent New Years Eve in Hollywood with her and two of my "close but live real far friends", Andrew Geli and Julia Vu; they are the best, and they witnessed everything.

For this year, I have many ideas and goals that I intend to pursue and obtain. Plain and Simple. I grind everyday, NEVER NOT WORKIN' is what I AM, nothing changed, just the last two digits of the year. LETS GO! I can't wait to meet the new faces im bound to meet this year and I'm also ready to continue the longevity of my friendships with my older kin folks. I love ya'll, and if you question this then you must not know, thanks for everything and let's make this year a memorable one.

RESOLUTIONS For 2010:
-STEP UP MY PHOTO GAME TO A MORE MAJOR LEVEL

-DRINK LESS SODA UNTIL ELIMINATION

-TRAVEL, TRAVEL, TRAVEL
-MAKE MORE MONEY (MONEY IS ALWAYS GOOD)
-SAVE MORE MONEY

This really isn't a resolution, yet a (Note To Self) *Love Girlfriend Each Day.

And that about sums everything up. I'm good so you be good, thanks for the read. OUTRO!

No comments: