29 September 2008

Dedication: Paul "Jet" Maling of [*.A.T.C.F.*]


It's saddening to know that my fellow friend, brother and Fresh Member Paul Jet is leaving the U.S. and returning to the Motherland, P.I. (He is onto bigger and better things) It really irks me, because this kid and myself, despite the fact that I've only known him for a couple of months, have a brother to brother connection, if you know what I mean? It was a shock to hear about the melancholic news. Jet and I went to the same Elementary back home, we both attended Claret, and our parents attended the exact same Elementary, High School and College. I can properly conclude and consider that we are "FAMILY" or "OHANA" or "FAMILIA" OR "PAMILYA" whatever or however you wanna say it, it doesn't truly alter anything.

I look at Jet as my little brother, the first time I met this kid, shiii I aint gonna lie, broke my neck haha, this kid had STUSSY's on SON ughh. On top of that he's as REAL as it GETS homie! Kinda like "I got your back, you get mine!" typa shit. The rest are pictures that will send you down to memory lane. First up are the pictures from the surprise party at Marc's house that Justin and I planned for him on the evening of September 9, 2008!

Then one of the random kickbacks we usually have at Chris Melo's crib, also the evening Paul was officially an [*.A.T.C.F.*] member. Taken on August 15, 2008.

Then finally last Friday, September 26, 2008. It was his last weekend here in the U.S. before he embarks on his trip to the Philippines. All chilled at the Riverside Plaza. The pictures speak for themselves, but with my added captions, it becomes more intense LMFAO! but check it

The warm and cool lights illuminate the vicinity, thus giving the plaza an invigorating look. I'm feelin the vibe right about now haha.

In this picture: Kevin Galvez, Patrick Austria, Justin Caponpon, Jet, Jazzie Mae, and BTW the "H" is for "HYPE" beezy!

and of course can't forget about urrbody a.k.a. FAM-LAY. This evening was dope and will never be forgotten.

Lastly, from Me to Jet. "I just want to say thank you Jet for being a real x dope ass friend and an open brother to me. I will truly miss your presence, opinion and that REALNESS! I wish you the best, my dude, cuz I know you're a hard-working *M'FCKA!!! I dedicate "Still Fly" by Drizzy to you mahh boy cuz you're so fly, your sky high, shii it's part of your name Jet. ohhh and you need to keep those Air Max 1's FRESH lmao! i'm lookin forward to seeing those on your return!"

Itinerary: Paul Jethro Maling leaves on October 3, 2008. He departs at LAX at 10PM that evening, feel free to join me and others to bid this marvelous kid a warm and unforgettable farewell. Although Chris Brown said it "there's never a right time to say goodbye..." You will be missed. DAMN, enough with this emo shiiit. JET YOUR MAH BOY til the grave, and it is what it it SON! anddd CUT.

No comments: