06 December 2009

A Little Bit of Spillage to Precious Dearest.

So BLISSFUL & UNFORGETTABLE weekend, I LOVE PRECIOUS MARTINEZ she's my one and only, she's my baby, she's my RIDE OR DIE lady, she's my bestfriend, she's my boo, she's the lady of my life, she's the only one for me and she's the best that has ever happened to me as far as I live in this vivid world and thats FACT. She turns my dull feelings into vivacious feelings, she inspires me to do what I want, whenever I want to and however I want to, she motivates me to accomplish arduous tasks, I wouldn't think I could possibly do (with her by my side, nothing's impossible), she loves me for who I am and I love her back for the same reasons, she's my everything and she is all I need to get by. I can't stress it enough my fellow readers, I'm truly in Love with HER. You guys may say I'm a fool, but I know what I want and need, she's who I'm longing for and because of her I feel like the Luckiest MAN in this planet. Despite the ups and downs, she's there for me, as I am for her. Appreciation is something I highly vow towards her, unlike the other foolish cats that slept on her, I remain enlightened, enthusiastic, mindful, respectful, understanding, conscious, considerate, admiring and supportive of her actions, decisions and future goals, from the START TO THE FINISH! I don't need to lose her to realize how wonderful, how beautiful, how amazing, how astonishing, how ravishing, how loving, how caring, how splendid, how understanding, how respectful, how mindful, how considerate and how supportive she is to me DAMN, if I had one wish...wait she already granted it, thanks for sharing your time, your presence, your mind, your thoughts your emotions and specially your heart with me, Precious, you are so BEAUTIFUL to me, thank you so much everything my baby, I love you. *"BEAUTIFUL" BY BLACK STAR & MARY J. BLIGE WAS ON REPEAT AS I WROTE.


"I dreamt that I could paint you with words, but there were no colors, BRIGHT ENOUGH, black or white enough, blue or green enough, THEY DIDN'T MEAN ENOUGH"


For the record, this is the first time I have actually written about a lady of my life YUUUP! (Trey Songz Voice) Well, although I was restless this whole day, I managed to get through it. Worked a short shift (12-4) and banged out 5 phones, I'm a hustla homie, ask about me (Cassidy Voice) lmao. I just woke up from my nap, I'm still hella tired. I gotta work on more photos, shiiit I'm NEVER NOT WORKIN'


Red Brick Soul 2009, calm your senses, these are hot fiyaaa, the collection share a common element of Red Brick outsoles. Some classic styles are sure to appeal to many as many of your prototypical footwear offerings are featured ranging from chukka boots to loafers and derbys. Available at Tres Bien Shop

No comments: