11 December 2009

Sex Therapy: The Sessions

Currently on heavy rotation on my iTunes is Robin Thicke's new album "Sex Therapy: The Sessions" and I gotta say that it is one dope album. My favorite tracks are "Sex Therapy" "Rollacoasta" and "Mrs. Sexy" Album drops Dec 15, make sure to pick it up! Peep his music here

686 x Nev Balance "Super Nova" MT580
Super SEXYNESS! A partnership that has developed into a series of full fledged releases continues with the “Super Nova” Collection by New Balance and prominent snowboarding brand 686. Aside from the jacket, fitted, and snowboarding boots made for the lineup, 686 produced 20 pairs of these Super Nova kicks, featuring an orange leather upper with nylon panels and royal blue speckled highlights. As of now it seems like these won’t be seeing an official release.

SUPERETROFUTURE 2010 SPRING/SUMMER "W" Sunglasses.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, need I say more? The photo speaks for itself, I would put this on my Christmas list but it doesn't come out til next year smh. The sunglasses follow a late 70s Italian design aesthetic with a continuous one line shape. Words is that there are five different colorways are set to drop, all featuring world renowned Carl Zeiss lenses.

-- Sore as fck from learning how to do flares on wood floor at LA Fitness. Today, I edited photos, dropped some money off at the local bank, visited my barber shop to get a quick cut, then spent time with my dawwwwlin baby. Afterwards, I got a call from Headstone's boutique and asked if I wanted to be a part of their new magazine project, and of course, I will be a part of that! LMAO! That just about sums up my day folks. Thanks for reading, tomorrow is another day. OUTRO!

No comments: